Command is your end-to-end real estate platform that has been built for agents in the Keller Williams LABS process.
Get to know your new business platform!
Get to know Command: Your End-to-End Real Estate Platform
Think of Command and all of it’s applets like a Smartphone that has the apps you need for your business contained within it.
It may seem a bit overwhelming at first, but if you are new to Command, remember you do not need to learn everything all at once. Let’s take it one step at a time!
The Keller Williams Lead Generation Model
If you are new to Keller Williams, the diagram below may be new to you. However, if you are not, I am sure you are very familiar with most of the sections represented on this image.
On the image below:
The items labeled in red are the agent’s job description, what you do.
The items in teal are the Command applets that will enable you to accomplish these tasks.
The Development of Command
If you are unfamiliar with how and why Command was developed for KW agents, here is a brief overview.
We live in a data-driven world. Data is important and Gary Keller has always stood behind the belief that agents should own their own data. Often times, when using 3rd party sites, in small print, they want us to give up the privacy of your data. This, along with the concept of how shared anonymous data between KW agents can help you have more and better information to serve your clients.
Several years ago, Keller Williams began a journey of developing their own technology from the feedback of the agents. This process is called LABS. This development process is not over but will continue to improve the functions already there and to add more functionality than exists today.
Becoming aTech Enabled Agent
What is a tech-enabled agent? Keller Williams began using this term to describe an agent who has a technology platform that gives them the efficient systems they need to support them so they can focus on what they do best in connecting with their clients and remaining the fiduciary of every transaction.
The opposite of this would be “Agent Enabled Tech” where the focus is on the technology, and the agent is no longer the fiduciary.
Don’t wait! Get started now – many online resources! These and more resources are located on the bottom of every page by selection the “Additional Resources” link.
- Command – agent.kw.com log in with your mykw credentials
- KW Help files and support availlable in Command by selecting the Support Button and “?”.
- What is a Tech Enabled Agent? Watch this short video by Gary Keller.
- Tech Enabled Agent – Resources, documents, videos, live stream from KWU schedule
- Answers.kw.com – help files and videos to learn all of KW Technology
- Keller Williams University Live Stream Video Schedule – KWConnect > Technology > Videos or on our Intranet Calendar
- What are the features in Command? Explore the applets!
- KW Command 66 Day Challenge Facebook Group – (request to be added to the group) this is a great resource that gives 5-10 minute videos on the features of Command. Do a search in the group for Command 66 Day Challenge 3.0 Day 1 and start working through the videos.
- Technology.kw.com – information about KW’s new technology
- Ideas.kw.com – Submit ideas and/or vote on ideas that have previously been submitted
- Outfront.kw.com – KW online magazine