To submit ideas or helpful resouces for consideration to include on this site, email Tammy.
This is your resource page for how to create paid social media ads using Command Campaigns.
Does Your Ad Image Have Too Much Text?
Find out by using the Facebook Image Text Analyzer.
It is recommended by Facebook that your text is limited in an ad, especially on the image itself that you are using for the ad. Are you wondering if you have too much text on your image? Use this Text Analyzer tool.
1 – 2 – 3 of Facebook Ads in Command
This is an overview of a basic Facebook ad using Command.
How to Create An Ad in Command Campaigns
Are My Leads Being Added to Command?
- Login into your Facebook Account
- Go to the Business Page that you used to place the ad
- At the top of the page, select on the “more” option then on “Publishing Tools”
- Then select on “forms library”
- You can see the forms that were completed and are able to select on “download”
Remember you can select the search icon at the top of each page to search this entire site and find answers at your fingertips.
In addition to this website, there are many other resources to get assistance. Select your option below.